Houston, TX — SRI ENERGY Inc. is pleased to introduce the SRI ENERGY DM style Mud Valves for both offshore and onshore use.
SRI ENERGY DM Mud Valves can be utilized in Drilling Standpipe Manifold, Mud Room, High Pressure Mud Mixing Lines, and various other applications. They are offered in 2”, 3”, 4” and 5” and up to 7,500 PSI pressures, in accordance with API 6A.
The DM Mud Valves are available with the following options:
• Position feedback & Position Lock
• Temperature Rating of -20 °F to 250 °F
• 316 stainless steel or CRA 625 corrosion resistant API ring grooves, hub sealing areas
• Enhanced corrosion protection options (CRA 625–bonnet and seat seal areas)
• Manual, hydraulic or electric actuated
• Butt weld, hub or flanged end connections